What is Splash House?
Splash House is a music festival that takes place in Palm Springs, California. The festival features live performances by electronic dance music (EDM) artists, as well as pool parties and other events at various venues throughout the city. It typically takes place over the course of a weekend in June or August.
The festival was first held in 2013, and has since become a popular destination for EDM fans from all over the world. The lineup of performers at Splash House typically includes a mix of established and up-and-coming artists, with a focus on electronic dance music and related genres such as house, techno, and bass music.
Splash House Popularity
One of the unique features of Splash House is its use of multiple venues throughout Palm Springs, including hotels, resorts, and private homes. This allows festival-goers to experience a wide variety of music and environments over the course of the weekend.
The festival has grown in popularity over the years, and has attracted a diverse and enthusiastic crowd of attendees. Many people return to Splash House year after year, making it a must-attend event for many electronic dance music fans. As the festival continues to grow and evolve, many are excited to see what new and exciting experiences it will offer in the future. From the diverse and dynamic lineup of performers, to the unique and visually striking venues, to the friendly and welcoming atmosphere, Splash House is a one-of-a-kind event that offers something for everyone.
What to bring to Splash House?
- Swimwear: Splash House is all about the pool parties, so make sure you bring appropriate swimwear to enjoy the fun in the sun. Check out some of the top trends for women and men. If you are looking for more rave wear check out IEDM.
- Sunscreen: With so much time spent outdoors, it’s important to protect your skin from the sun’s harmful rays. Make sure to bring sunscreen with a high SPF and reapply throughout the day.
- Flip Flops: You will be doing a lot of walking and dancing, so make sure to bring a pair of comfortable shoes that you can move around in. Mens Trends and Women’ Trends. Pro tip, don’t bring your favorite pair there’s hundreds of people getting in and out of the pool and they get lost or stolen often.
- Reusable water bottle: Staying hydrated is crucial, especially in the desert heat. Bring a reusable water bottle to refill throughout the day.
- Pool Floats, This is a must bring as Splash House is iconic for all the pool floaties and you’ll see it all at Splash House. Check out some fun ones here. Remember their policy must be no larger than 4’x4’.
- ID: Be sure to bring a valid ID, as all festival-goers will be required to show proof of age at the gate. I suggest bringing a water bag to keep all your important things with you. Check these out.
- Portable phone charger: With so much music and fun, you don’t want your phone to die. Bring a portable phone charger to keep your phone charged throughout the day
- Earplugs: If you have sensitive hearing, but you want to enjoy the music close up get some earplugs.
- A positive attitude and an open mind: Splash House is all about having fun and enjoying the music, so bring a positive attitude and be ready to make new friends and have a great time.
What is not allowed in Splash House?
Here is a list of items that are generally prohibited at Splash House:
- Illegal drugs
- Weapons of any kind
- Outside food and drinks (with the exception of sealed water bottles)
- Professional cameras (without a proper media pass)
- Any item that can be used as a projectile (e.g. frisbees, beach balls)
- Pets or animals (with the exception of service animals)
- Tents or camping equipment
- Glass containers of any kind
- Laser pointers
- Large bags or backpacks
- Fireworks or pyrotechnics
- Selfie sticks or similar items
It is always best to check the festival’s website or contact the festival organizers for the most up-to-date information on prohibited items.
Now You’re Ready
Splash House is a must-attend event for music lovers and party-goers alike. The festival, which takes place in Palm Springs, California, offers a unique and unforgettable experience that combines the best of both worlds: top-notch electronic music and a relaxing pool party atmosphere. With an impressive lineup of talented DJs and producers, as well as stunning venues, Splash House is the perfect place to let loose, dance the night away, and make unforgettable memories. So, grab your sunscreen and your swimsuits, and get ready for a weekend of non-stop fun and excitement at Splash House. Don’t miss out on this ultimate summer party!